Why I do photo challenges |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Saturday

Why I do photo challenges

You know what I like about participating in an on line photo challenge?  I like the order (after all I am a self professed organizational nut).  I like the prompts (someone demanding something I haven't thought about).  I like art (seeing things differently - or seeing something I would have passed by normally). I like the thought process.  I look at the challenge list almost every day and start thinking what and how I can capture something in a photograph that I am willing to share with the world.  I also like seeing the point of views and interpretations of people all around the globe.  I've even enjoyed learning about their geography and customs. Then the best part is the memories or speculations the process sparks, giving me things I'd like to blog about.  Yes, it's a good thing.