Self portrait |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Sunday

Self portrait

I am tempted to skip day one of the July photo a day challenge.  Who ever named old age as the "golden years"  clearly wasn't old!  In my mind I am still youthful and can do anything I imagine.  In reality, my body has begun to look and feel like my mother!  But it is what it is, and I am what I am.  I still enjoy life and find a lot of humor in it - and in myself!
7/1 Self Portrait

1.  What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?

Cheese & crackers.  Learned to love them with my Dad.
3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
Big glass of iced tea under a fan.
4. What's your favorite summer read? I like novels, but my favorite read is a cookbook!
5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?  All outside activities are happening before 9:00 AM, then it's inside for renovating and blogging or reading.