When the rules change |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

When the rules change

I never heard of Oath 1.0 until today.  Supposedly that is why switching from Blogger to Wordpress or Wordpress.com to WP.org doesn’t import stuff.  It is also why Windows LiveWriter and Mars Edit stopped working with Blogger.  That is how it affected me.  I almost always write on LW and import to Blogger when suddenly it didn’t do that anymore.   ARGH!  Technology.  Always evolving and improving but sometimes it’s painful.  Thank goodness Microsoft fixed the sign in problem with LiveWriter and it now works!  I wrote this post in LW as a test.
rules changed meme

It isn't the first change that has happened and I'm sure it isn't the last.  It seems like Facebook and Pinterest change something every week.  It's usually a little disturbing and there is usually a bit of grumbling among bloggers but we work with it.  It has always been for the better I think.