Bound By Books features and link up #2 |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Friday

Bound By Books features and link up #2

If you're new to Bound By Books party link up, welcome!  I hope you find lots of inspiration while you are here.  I know I did.  My book reading list has grown and there are some book crafts I am anxious to try.  As a matter of fact my features from last week are two book related crafts that you may also like.  Before you leave, check out this weeks link ups.  Of course we'd also be excited to see what you've been doing that involves books in some way, so link up below.
 


The most viewed goes to one of my features. I love the look of this updated art from Crafty in Crosby.  She used book pages for the background and that wreath is amazing.  You won't believe what she made it from.

My other feature pick is a really clever magazine holder made by Exquisitely Unremarkable.  I've already stolen a wooden hanger from hubs side of the closet to make one.



Now you get to link up your latest at this weeks party.
And if you haven't already -
sign up for the free $30 give away here.
(give away ends 6/19/15)
 
Get to know the hostesses
Sara at Busy Mom Confessional: Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest
Jeannie at For What It's Worth: Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest
Alicia at Hippy Juice Mama: Blog/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest