Christmas Home Tour |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

Christmas Home Tour

I love driving through neighborhoods all lit up and I love holiday home tours, don't you?  This year we moved to a 1956 home we are actively renovating and I could barely contain myself to wait until after Thanksgiving to put out the Christmas decorations.  I'd love for you to stop by for an open house tour and then head over to my blog world friends for more seasonal fun.

  Ring the bell and come on in.  I'd love to give your a tour.

The entry angels have been in my Christmas collection for years.  They give me peace.

The living room tree is a bit more formal, even with the multi color lights.
The ornaments are silver, white and a touch of teal like the front door.

The cane leaning against the wall 
was made by hubs using a crystal door knob from the first house we purchased.  
It also reminds me of the Santa prop in my favorite Christmas movie, Miracle on 34th Street.
The red rocker belonged to hubs as a child.
Snow flakes cascade from the chandelier
and snowman scarf, hat, gloves & coal buttons act as the table runner.

I love this angel and message from Walmart. She hangs on a cabinet door.
  
The den has a woodland theme.
The grands had a great time placing the birds and birdhouses then tossing shredded snow on this tree. It sits in an old washtub left behind by the previous home owners who lived here since 1956.
This guest bedroom shows off a white tree decorated with fairies, butterflies and a blue ribbon topper that I will show you how to make Monday.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you come back to see some DIY projects and maybe make some goodies to eat too.


Linking up here
home-sweet-home-199