|For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

To blog or Google+; this is a question.  I wonder, is possible to know enough or even keep up with the constant updates and improvements?  It seems every time I connect I find more options or claims to better use of my computer.  I've not quite figured out the Google + thing yet.  It looks to me like a FB competitor?  Is there any confirmtion out there?

FB wants me to go "Timeline" and Yahoo warns me not to click on "Who is searching for me".  I'm starting to feel like an episode in Storyville (ABC's Once Upon a Time on Sunday Night's).  Maybe I'm not really me, but a character cast under a spell oblivious to the obvious.  (love that little play on words :)

1 kind act today:  Help a student complete an hour sheet that should have been turned in yesterday.