Pillow make overs with scarves |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Pillow make overs with scarves

Pillow scarves
I started with good intentions to clean out the master bedroom closet when I got distracted by a stash of old scarves.  I recently went very white in my master bedroom and have been thinking how to add some add color.  I started tying the scarves onto some pillows and feel very good about how they turned out and how I’m reusing the scarves.  Here’s a pictorial DIY showing you how I did it using pillows and scarves I already had.
DSC_0458DSC_0459
DSC_0460DSC_0461
The square scarves worked really well on a square pillow. Tie opposite corners with a square knot and in a flash its done!
DSC_0465 DSC_0466
This one is over a bed pillow in a white sham.
scarf tied pillow
Here is a short scarf tied onto a rust color couch pillow.
DSC_0467 pillow scarf
This long scarf with fringe was a tiny bit more challenging. I ended up spreading out the ends and using safety pins to keep them in place. 
http://forwhatitsworth-jeannie.blogspot.com/
I bet you have some pillow dressing tricks too.  Please share!
crayon