- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter & flour muffin pan or 6-8 mugs
- Mix together in a medium mixing bowl:
- 1 1/3 Cups flour
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 2/3 Cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 bananas, chopped
- 12-16 strawberries, chopped (1 per cake and 1 to garnish each cake)
- Chocolate syrup
- Mix first 6 ingredients for batter.
- Put a little batter in each muffin pan (about 2 Tablespoons) and drop in a few pieces of chopped banana
- Add a little more batter and drop in a chopped strawberry
- End with batter on top, 1/3 full
- Bake 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle on some chocolate syrup and be prepared to be astonished at how delish it is!
I personally loved eating mine straight from the mug,
Great Grand liked his on a plate so he could drizzle the chocolate all over it himself.
He dipped his extra strawberry in the chocolate puddles.