It's Okay |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

It's Okay


Slept in today, well, slept in yesterday too.  That's okay.  I'm on vacation at home.
I skyped my new niece instead of visiting the hospital.  It's okay, I'll make a personal visit when my cough and laringytis are gone.
I published a picture of my brother in a pink tub on my Instagram.  It's okay, he laughed too.
I bought one too many postcard stamps today.  It's okay, I can leave it in my desk drawer for posterity.
I played Candy Crush almost all day today, except when I had to wait for my lives to renew.  That's okay, I'm almost caught up with my brother and former work buddy.
Between Candy Crush games I brought out the new make up I bought yesterday and played dress up.  It's okay, I still look like me.
The new clock on top of the kitchen shelf stopped working.  It's okay.  I don't care.  I'm on vacation at home!