Tortilla Roll Up. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

Tortilla Roll Up.



My sister makes these Tex Mex finger foods for gatherings of all kinds.  Most recently she made them for a baby shower.  They are a perfect combination of mild and spicy flavors.  I have  left them off my recipe lists because we pretty much count on my sister to provide them but I have a little craving for them and text-ed her for the recipe.  Hubs and I will be enjoying them for our lunch today and are sharing them with you.


Recipe
8 oz cream cheese, softened
4 oz sour cream
1 small can green chilies
Garlic salt, to taste
2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese
3 green onions, diced 
1/2 of a bell pepper, diced
Optional: small can diced green olive
(Can use colored bell peppers)
I didn't have all the ingredients, so I substituted
a handful chopped cilantro for the green chilies 
and added a teaspoon of lime juice

  • Mix altogether and spread on soft flour tortillas. 
  • Roll. Chill for an hour, covered with a damp towel. 
  • Slice into 1 inch rolls. 
Serve with an easy salsa recipe using ingredients you probably have in your pantry. 

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you have a great day.