Fall frame redo |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Fall frame redo

Framing Fall

It may be 101 F. outside today, but it's a crisp cool fall inside!  I'm willing the cooler weather to be here just by adding new fall decorations.  I have kept the cutest framed collection from Pinterest in my mind for a couple of weeks and finally finished my version yesterday. 

I pulled some old frames out of a garage storage box and picked up some different alpha letters at Hobby Lobby (on 1/2 price no less!).  This is what resulted:
Cute, right?  Inside the frames from left to right is a kitchen towel, fall leaves, craft paper, and an antique doily.  I spray painted the 3 D letters with Rust-Oleum  hammered brown and attached them  to the glass using a picture hanging putty.  Seriously, this was so easy- I'd say level 1 or 2 if you are spray paint challenged... 

What you need:
frames
letters
spray paint
something to go inside the frames
scissors
mirror hanging putty (comes in rolls either in the mirror section or hardware section at Walmart)

Spray paint the frames and letters a unifying color, fill the frames with fall colored items, attach the letters to the glass on front.  Done.

I put them up right away, but decided the mirror frame is too dark. 
Have spray...will fix.


The camera caught the light from the windows in the mirror,
but you get the picture...pun intended

My inspiration came from A Diamond in the Stuff.  Visit her site for more cute "stuff".
Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll stay awhile and check out some of my other posts.
linked up at:

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special