A Thanksgiving table for the fall |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

A Thanksgiving table for the fall


I always enjoy seeing the beautiful table settings on Pinterest and blogs I visit.  Now that we have a formal dining area I get to dress up a table for myself. It was fun to pull together some fall items and know I get to leave it set up for several days.  This table started with a moss green fabric runner topped with a wide burlap ribbon.  The centerpiece is a green glass vase I picked up at Ross and large sunflowers from Michaels.  The acorn squash, butternut squash and pine cones are real but the acorns are not.  The fabric pumpkin is one I crafted last fall.  DSC_1340

I bought the teal chargers at Hobby Lobby and I just love them.  The square plates are melamine and the salad plates have a cute picket fence pattern with little birds perched on top.  Last I added some fall scented candles in little jars.  None of it was expensive and I love it.fall tablescape.pngfall_tablescape 2fall_tablescape 3
Do you set a pretty table just because you can?