Instant Happy #19 |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Instant Happy #19


A lesson I learned from my mom … is that gravy should not be as thick as a pancake.  If it is, quietly toss it out the back door and never mention it again.

To burn calories, I …
eat over the sink because I heard the extra calories will go down the sink or walk the mall shopping often.

My best hair day was … not my wedding day!  When you spend hours in a beauty shop for perfect up-do wedding hair it comes out so stiff and hard that you have to stand in the shower washing it out just to look presentable after the wedding.

I am grateful for … a husband that doesn't remember how bad my hair looked when I pulled the bobby pins out or the ticket I got that night for driving with a headlight out.  Hey, I did get to sign my Mrs. name for the first time on that ticket though.

Be sure to sign up for the Raffle copter Lowe's Gift Card give away HERE