PIN Win DIY Solar Lamps |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

PIN Win DIY Solar Lamps


I saw these great DIY istructions on creative cain cabin: DIY Solar Lamp using mason jars and solar yard lights.  Actually, I've seen them all over Pinterest, haven't you?  Any way, I happen to have one of those solar yard lights lying on the kitchen counter next to the back door and numerous jars under the counter.  After reading the article at Creative Cain Cabin and looking at the excellent DIY photos, I walked to the kitchen and assembled a mason jar lantern in seconds.  SECONDS!  I'm tempted to go out in the yard and pull up all the little yard lights and turn them into lanterns...

I waited till this morning and purchased more lights at the Dollar Store.  Added wire hangers and put them up.  Talk about a Pin Win, this one gets 5 stars for ease and craftiness.