Brownie mix make over |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

Brownie mix make over




  

I purchased one of those cheap brownie mixes at the grocery store.  You know, the 99 cent kind.  I decided it would be a quick cheap dessert fix for this afternoon.  I intended to bake them in my mini cupcake pan, but alas it is packed and in storage along with a lot of my kitchen clutter in preperation for the some day soon house on the market day.  Not to be undone, I just put the little liners in a pie pan and filled them 2/3 full with brownie batter.  I chose the shorter cooking time listed on the box, removed them from the oven and while they were still hot added a teaspoon of peanut butter and a few mini chocolate chips.  The heat melted it all together and made a cheap mix into a decadent dessert.  I love taking the easy way out sometimes, don't you?



MMM.  They are so yummy.
Check out my favorite party link up spots here.