The sound that woke me. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

The sound that woke me.

for what it's worth-jeannie

I woke up this morning to the sound of a plane buzzing low over the roof top.  I remember the sound from my child hood.  It excited me because I didn't think they still dusted crops by plane anymore.  I bounced out of bed, hastily pulled on a robe and scrambled out the front door.  There it was!  I watched for several minutes then raced back inside to grab my camera.  I wonder what the pilot thought to see me below with my ratty robe flapping in the wind snapping photo's as he passed over, and over again.  I don't know exactly why it is so mesmerizing, but I stayed there a long time watching and snapping the shutter of a plane reflecting in the morning sun below billowing clouds and brilliant blue sky.  It must be okay that this morning happened, why else would I be afforded such lovely memories and such a lovely sky backdrop?

 for what it's worth-jeannie
for what it's worth-jeannie

for what it's worth-jeannie

for what it's worth-jeanniefor what it's worth-jeannie