Vintage shaving brushes |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

Vintage shaving brushes

There are several projects started, each waiting for a trip to buy some extra supplies.  But I did get one project finished.

During a packing for moving moment I came across several vintage shaving brushes.  One came from my maternal grandfather, one from hubs step dad, one from hubs during the "early" days of our marriage and one more neither of us can remember.  There was also a shaving mug, straight razor, mug soap and a razor strap too fragile to display.  It all works into the staged guest bath perfectly.  What do you think?
Aren't they cool?


I like how they finish out the shelf display.  I hope you do too.
Linking at: