Day of Rest. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Sunday

Day of Rest.

I sprained my wrist and thumb early last week carrying out a box and bag at the same time.  That has made the progress I planned to make on the guest bathroom delayed, but I finally finished the moulding around the guest bath ceiling and floors. 

Because hammering and painting is difficult. I decided to make some cookies for hubs father's day.  No brown sugar.  Ugh.  So I decided to turn some of the frozen apricots from my son's tree into jam.  Not enough white sugar.  Dang.  So I looked on Pinterest for a new project.  I needed at least one ingredient for everything.  It's an omen.  Rest.  So I got out an ice pack, laid my wrist on it and started reading.   The Big Girl Grand got me started on Gregory Maguire's series of Wizard of Oz books.  They are a little bizarre, but good too.  So... I'm shutting down the computer to read today.  "Son of a Witch". 

(the title still makes me laugh)