When your shoes don't fit |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Sunday

When your shoes don't fit

As I've gotten older, I find it is harder and harder with each birthday to wear those sexy cute little shoes that fill the closet with each visit to the mall.  Never fear... a perfect purse is there when the shoes no longer fit.

It depressed me for a while, but finally I came to terms with weak knees and and falling arches.  My teenage grand daughter introduced me to purses as accessories.  She wears flip flops...but I can't do those in between the toe shoes any better than high heals.  I have found plenty of cute flats to go with my colorful purse collection.  Look out purse isle...here I come again!

PS. Check out the sunshine yellow purse I pulled out for Easter Sunday on my April Photo of the Day page (tab up top)