Sky Blue is a relaxing view. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Sky Blue is a relaxing view.


The clouds that would soon bring precious rain.


#11 because I didn't publish it last week... When I need help with life's mysteries, I turn to... throwing my hands in the air before turing on Google.  The big life mysteries, like is there a God?  can't be found on Google though.  That's going to have to wait until I can talk to God himself.

My next challenge is figuring out... if we are going to really get it together and move or not.


I shake things up... in a can or bottle.  OK, I know the question is more philisophical than that, just couldn't resist the opportunity to lighten it up a bit.


High heels are... fantastic, but at my age they are also history.  


#12
I know it’s a little weird but... I like to dip french fries in mustard.  I had the first craving when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I like yellow mustard on my burgers and in my bbq sauce too.

When stopped at a stoplight, I... keep both hands on the steering wheel and wait several seconds to move through the green light.  I saw a high school girl loose her life because she trusted the green light when a semi truck went through his red light.  I also sneak a peak at the drivers around me and laugh when I catch them singing or jamming out.


My guilty pleasure is... frosted coke.  Spoon in sevral scoops of vanilla ice cream and cover with coca cola.  Use a long handled tea spoon to smush the ice cream and mix the coke into it like a milk shake. 

My favorite way to unwind... is to prop up my feet outside, tilt my head back and watch the clouds move through the beautiful blue space above.
Finish this