Valentine thoughts |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Valentine thoughts



Finish This #6

1. I celebrate Valentine’s Day by... eating chocolate, duh.  Well, maybe I do other stuff too, like make hubs his favorite Pecan Pie, call my children and grandchildren, send valentine cards to lots of people.  This year
I used my Christmas list to send valentines because I only sent out a few Christmas cards and didn't get around to sending my usual New Year's letters.

2. My heart goes pitter-patter for... sweet notes, kind words,  and phone call and especially when I realize they really do notice what I do.

3. When looking for romance, my best advice is... think beyond today.

4. My favorite love story (real or fiction) is... the movie, Message in a Bottle.

5. The best relationship/love/dating advice I ever received was... from my dad.  He said when you make this choice, it IS forever; in you head, your heart and your history.
easy home made pecan pie