Fall color in my small Texas back yard |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Fall color in my small Texas back yard



The air has cooled with a front and some precious moisture has fallen on my thirsty garden.  While I sit warm and cozy in my den sipping hot tea and gazing out the windows I can’t help but admire the colors and beauty. 

suburban garden fall color, Virginia Creeper, Sage
I finally have some fall color in my small suburban garden.  It is a little dark with the overcast of clouds, but I stepped out long enough to take a few photos before the leaves change again and fall to the ground.  I especially enjoy the sage bushes with the bright bursts of red.  So do the hummingbirds and butterflies that visit August-October. They’ve moved south but there are still blooms to enjoy.
small garden, sage, bike, fall

sage
The Autumn Joy succulents are dark rusty orange now above the Purple Oxalis. 
DSC_0193
Those little garden ornament bunnies and squirrels move around my garden when the grands visit.  They are totally smitten by them.  The real squirrels don’t pay any mind to them because they are busy gathering seeds from the Virginia Creeper and Moon Flower…or taunting hubs little dog.DSC_0194  I am truly thankful for my garden and that I have the sight to see it.
crayon