Worthy Wednesday party picks |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

Worthy Wednesday party picks

First, thank you to each and every one that participated in my first party link up.  There were some pretty wonderful submissions.  Here are a few of the favorites and most viewed.  If you are featured, grab my feature button for your blog.

Vintage On a Dime has a collection of awesome holiday trees.  This wheelbarrow is in my winter wonderland dreams.  Check out more eye candy here.

The grands and I took to these sugar bugs like candy cookies from What Happens at Grandma's.

I have never cooks with leeks before, but this soup is a must try recipe from Our Neck of the Woods.

I have gone crazy for Epson Salts crafts like these snow balls from Alderberry Hill.  Are they the "coolest" things ever?
1 014 thumb Homemade Snowballs and A Christmas Lantern

And what little girl wouldn't be excited to have this precious Mini Mouse themed party over at 

See you at the next Worthy Wednesday party!