It's ok |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

It's ok


  • to think Texas is the only place sunsets light the sky on fire in orange, yellow, purple and pink.
  • that when my kids need me, I stop, drop and roll down the road to be there.
  • that I'm completely freaked out if someone drinks from my cup...germ a-phobe I guess.
  • that my latest addiction is the "Draw Something" game for iphone/ipad/ipod.
  • that I helped little grand complete an entire art project that was awesome and never thought once to take photo's for my blog.  :-(
  • that I held out on covering the gray hair until after our Halloween party Saturday.  All the pink on it needed to be covered up Sunday! 
  • that I spent and hour and half making cheese/pretzel witches brooms and forgot to take them to the party.  My daughter will take them to a party she's going to tomorrow.
  • that I left my battery charger at home, inconvenienced my daughter to bring it to me for a party, then discovered I left the camera at my son's house.  Some days, I just spread myself too thin.  Thank goodness daughter in law came to the rescue and loaned me her camera.
  • It's okay to have a coke float even though it's 45 degrees and that I had to cover up with a blanket to finish eating that really delicious coke float.
  • And it's okay, to stop the car on a state highway so you can walk out to a field  of cotton and take photographs.  Those cotton balls are so pristine white and beautiful!   

I often link up here...