It's Okay #3 |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

It's Okay #3

Yes, really, it's okay;

  • to sit back and watch hubs cook lunch.  Wha-ho!
  • to not recognize so many of the old people at my class reunion.  When did that happen?  (turning old)
  • that some of my friends and relatives think making my own laundry soap is weird.
  • to stand in front of the garage freezer and eat the last serving of ice cream, isn't it?
  • that I had to fish for a compliment.  Hubs said, "It's hot". I said "Am I hot?" Hubs said, "Are my beauty naps working?" I said "yes!". Hubs said, "Then, you're hot!"
  • to try Google Chrome for the first time and wonder...seriously-what was I afraid of?
  • to not own an i phone...dang it.
  • to stand in a field taking photo after photo of a breath taking West Texas sunset.

Thanks for coming by.  Your comments make my day.

Its Ok Thursdays
 
Embracing Friends blog hop
Link it up Thursday #38