do nothing day |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

do nothing day

Today was a "do nothing day".  After keeping the little grands for the weekend, which was full of going to a balloon festival, driving to meet their mom 1/2 way on Sunday at my other daughter's country home, taking nature walk through the woods, attending a birthday party, staying up late to watch a movie, spending the night with my daughter and driving home this morning....I am pooped.  But pleasantly pooped.  After I stopped at Target to buy a few ingredients to make a favorite comfort food and my first Star Bucks spiced pumpkin latte of the season... I just crashed on my favorite chair and spent the afternoon surfing blogs.

But that's okay, and I give myself permission to just chill out today.
I'm happy I was on your blog surfing trip today.