attic shopper |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

attic shopper

I searched in the attic today for a mirror I knew hubs stored up there ...like...20-25 years ago.  I wasn't sure if the heat might have ruined it or if I could find it, but it was there so I brought it down.  It was pretty dirty but the mirror is still in pretty good condition.  It's going to help this trunk out. (That white color is not a reflection...it's dust!)

At least I didn't run into any ghost or bats up there!
Amazing what a lot of windex will do!
For now the mirror is just resting on the trunk.
It may get some black stain.
The crepe myrtle is still blooming, so I brought in a handfull of blooms.
 
Thanks for stopping by, what's in your attic?
 
I'm linking up at: