A St. Patrick's leprechuan, craft, recipe, book and all things green |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

A St. Patrick's leprechuan, craft, recipe, book and all things green

My grown grand is going to visit Ireland this summer and in my excitement for her I asked my fellow bloggers for some St. Patrick's day stuff.  They delivered a wonderful variety of leprechuan crafts, recipes,and information to read that that I felt you could enjoy as much as I have.  St. Patrick day is a delightful holiday with Irish roots that even those of us with only a smidgen of Irish blood can embrace.  I'm making one of the Irish Soda Bread recipes this afternoon and the little grands are keen to make the Blushing Leprechaun Cookies. 


There are so many ideas from some of the most talented people I know I have something to replicate every day between now and March 17!  Please check out some of these ideas and tell them I sent ya, okay?

If you'd like to see more Green Holiday things, here's a link to my St. Patrick's Day Pinterest Board.  There are SO MANY GREAT IDEAS. 


Visit For what it's worth-Jeannie's profile on Pinterest.