Patriotic Round Up & Link Up |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

Patriotic Round Up & Link Up

I live in an amazing country with some amazing people.  To help me and you celebrate the upcoming patriotic holiday I've asked my best blogging buddies to share their patriotic crafts, recipes and decorating ideas with you.  I even left room for you to add your pride and joy.  So fire up the grill, pour a refreshing beverage and get your crafty on.  It's all about the red white and blue.  Happy July 4th!

Kim Six Fix has an amazing collection of her creations that will knock your red/white/blue socks off!
Kathe With an E never sets a dull table and Patriotic is her thing.
Exquisitely Unremarkable created a wreath even I can do!
Over Stuffed Life has the cutest DIY flag painted jeans that the kids can help do and her super easy trifle is to die for!
Occasionally Crafty has an adorable free printable for you.
For what it's worth, that's me, shows you how to quickly put a banner together using cupcake papers.

And here are more amazing creations