People make me happy |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

People make me happy

There are many people in my life that make me happy.  To even try to list them would be a task I doubt I could complete! Many of my biggest joys comes from family.  In today's photo challenge (tab at the top of the page) I was to photograph someone who makes me happy.  I perused through some photographs on my camera and spent a very enjoyable morning remembering and laughing at moments captured on film.  That's when it hit me - I can't choose one person that makes me happy - only a little happy collage would work.  I hope you will take a peek at some of my happy moments with the people closest to me.

Blue/white/and red tongue was at an annual family July 4th fish fry. One of my cousins placed cupcakes everywhere you can imagine that inspired a cupcake photo challenge.  This one shows 2 of 3 cupcakes.  Guess what happened to the third one... 

Cotton candy blue tongue was at a high school football game.  My daughter loves-I mean loves! cotton candy.  It gives her a sugar high in which she usually shares the color of her tongue to everyone who will look her way! 

Uncle Sam is just funny.

Mustache girls at a family birthday party got a photo shop make over that I really like.  These two girls make me happy all the time.

Crossing bridges at a park was a special day I still cherish.

Giant snow angel after the 2010 Texas Christmas blizzard that left several of my family stranded at his house for a couple of days following a long 8 hour traffic nightmare turned into a snow party.

Party down at my mom's 80th birthday with my sibling/best friends, and cammo dudes at a family Halloween party.  Oh, did I mention, we like to party too?  There are many more people who make me happy and some fun stories to go with them.  Perhaps I'll share some in the future.