Day dreaming about a warm vacation... |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

Day dreaming about a warm vacation...



Many thanks to Carefree RV Resorts for sponsoring today’s story and sharing their #carefreelifestyle with me!"
Carefree RV Resorts


Texas rarely gets a snowy winter like the one we’ve had this year and though I enjoyed the beautiful bounty of it I am ready for some spring weather and maybe an affordable Florida vacation.  I’ve been day dreaming about beaches and warm sunshine.
I’ve also been reading on line about resorts so when information about Carefree Lifestyle - Live It Today popped in my e-mail box I eagerly read all about it.  There are RV spots and rentals close to beaches but the amenities at the resorts are what caught my attention.  There are pools, bocce, dance lessons (though it might be impossible to get my two left feet to cooperate much less dance-shy hubs), group events and lots more.


https://ooh.li/1c5b828I followed this link to the Carefree Lifestyle Resort page and read about how you can start your journey with a passport savings offer where you can stay 3 nights and get 1 free.  Sounds even better, right?  Yeah, I know!  And the pictures are right out of my day dream.  RV’s on a pier!  Rentals along the water front!  I am seriously in love with the thought.  If I close my eyes I can smell the salty air and hear the birds calling out. 

Florida is not the only place Carefree Lifestyle Resort offers vacation retreats.  I could choose to stay in Texas or if I wanted to fulfill a bigger destination dream I could go to California.  I have really fond memories as a child of driving through the Redwood Forrest and along the California coast. The coast line in New Jersey looked interesting too with quaint little shops.  Lord knows I love to shop!

All this day dreaming has gotten me excited and ready to make some real plans.  Perhaps now that we're retired we could start in New Jersey and make our way around the states to California.  Let's jump over to the Carefree Lifestyle RV Resort page and make plans, shall we?