I Did It Myself linky |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

I Did It Myself linky

I've been kind of off kilter for a couple of weeks with staying indoors so much.  The past couple of days has been much warmer and sunshiny but the wind (30+ mph) has kept me inside too.  Further limiting, my craft room has been transformed into a Girl Scout cookie store for Girl Grands troupe  until the end of February.  Of course I don't mind giving the the space because I completely adore her and I spent more time in the kitchen making this mouth watering Lemon Curd.
Lemon Curd Tarts



Hubs set up a work station on the back porch so I can start a couple of projects as long as the temps hold up.  I already have a small project in mind.  I'm inspired to make magnetic boards similar to this one from last weeks link party by Sandra's Ark.

And with Valentines only weeks away I'm inspired to plan a party with such spectacular games gift bags as Princess Mousey.
Valentine's Day Chopstick Game

Now, I am looking forward to even more inspiration with your link ups.  Show me what you've got!
Blog party linking recipes, crafts, DIY, ideas

To receive e-mail updates and reminders including this weekly party you may wish to subscribe to my e-mail in the right hand column.