Instant happy |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Instant happy


I feel an instant happy when I spot the first wildflowers of the season.  In Texas it's the state Bluebonnets that get my heart going.  I saw these north of Little Elm, Texas on Hwy 423.  They flanked the gates to Zion Hill and followed the road all the way to the top.


My favorite vacation spot is… In the spring it's in East Texas near the Johnson wildflower fields.  In the heat of the summer it's a cabin next to a babbling brook in the Colorado mountains and a campfire in the evening with pan fried trout for dinner and marshmallows roasted over the fire for dessert.

If I won a million dollars I would…
spend a month at a fat farm in the Swiss Alps where I could sing like the Von Traps and get a face lift,  then I'd come home all skinny and fit and sit by a pool so other old people could stare with envy.

If I could go on a date with ONE celebrity, it would be…  George Clooney.  I'd stare into his eyes and not hear a word he was saying.


If I found a genie in a bottle, my three wishes would be…  I'd wish for the million dollars to make #1 happen, have a date with George Clooney and make my body fit and trim without having to diet or exercises at the fat farm.


My favorite clothing item is…  a comfy shirt and jeans, but when I find that genie bottle it will be a red polka dot bikini.