Sunset Silhouettes |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Sunset Silhouettes

Sunset horse silhouette For what it's worthI grew up in the corner of Texas where the Red River meets the panhandle.  The skies are immense and the sunsets are spectacular.  A few days into visiting at my mom’s farm the little grands and I took in these breathtaking views.  As the sun went down, the colors changed, the air chilled and I began to see the real beauty of the night in the silhouettes under a crescent moon. 

sillouetted treesThe grands enticed the horses with bits of grass while I happily snapped away.   There are many more photos, but I chose a few of my favorites to share with you.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Crescent Moon              a boy and horses 

evening kiss
It’s magic