9 Easy Pudding and Jell-O Recipes |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

9 Easy Pudding and Jell-O Recipes


It’s almost Fall and that means it’s time for a seasonal closet cleaning.  I’ll get to the bedroom closet next week, but this week the pantry is getting a make over.  When I emptied out the pantry I found a hoard of pudding and gelatin mixes. I made a standard banana pudding from a recipe right off the box, but needed some variety to use up the mixes, so I reached out to blogging buddies for help.  Bloggers are the best when it comes to empowering you with information.  Hubs is so happy about the extra cooking going on he’s helping me put some organizing hooks in the pantry! 

This EASY Brownie Pudding in a jar will be great after school or midnight snacks.
Easy Brownie Pudding
Alli at An Alli Event makes this Banana-less Pudding for her grandkids.  I think the secret to juggling between her frugal and fabulous event planning, kids, and grandkids is easy recipes like this one.
banannaless2
Now this Coconut Rum Cake by Yvonne at  I have the time. Now what? is absolutely wonderful.  She shares a really great helpful hint to coaxing the warm cake from the pan using frozen peas!  
finished cake
Yvonne also shared this Lemon Blossom recipe because it is her most requested thing to bring to parties.  She says people are always surprised to find out the super easy recipe!
ready
I may have a dark chocolate coronary just from reading this luscious death by chocolate poke cake recipe from Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes, but I’m sure my chocolate loving son in law will want this for his birthday coming up. 
Death By Chocolate Poke Cake
Jamie also shared this Pistachio Salad she remembers from her mom and grand mom.  I remember having it at my mother in law’s family dinners too.

Looking around Jamie’s site you will find many more pudding recipes like this Almond Joy Poke Cake… oh, boy!
Almond Joy Poke Cake
I made these pudding stuffed poppers from a Pinterest find.  It was almost a Pintrosity…but I quickly figured out what I was doing incorrectly, then they were easy.
pudding popper

After looking at all those fabulous recipes above, I thought I’d insert a Sugar Free Strawberry Pie recipe here to bring my blood sugar down a bit. LOL…