Vintage Christmas Decorations |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Saturday

Vintage Christmas Decorations







The old tree took up way too much space and wasn't exciting. We decided to make a dramatic change. I made a trip to the limited shopping spots out here and didn't find an artificial tree worth buying. They were either too big or too sparse-cheap looking.  I headed out to the storage shed and pulled out the old fake tree. The top section really had a pretty nice shape. On the way in to the house I spotted a black feed bucket and went to check it out, to my delight a galvanized bucket was inside. I cleaned it up and popped the tree top in.  Yes!
 Digging through some ancient boxes from Christmases past I came across a couple garland strands of silver bells mom didn't remember when she bought and a vintage herd of little deer.  A theme was born.


 White lights, a striped bow, and burlap coffee bag and we have a sweet new space saving tree.

Have you found a way to re-use old things?  Please share!