Luncheon table review and thumbnail linky |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

Luncheon table review and thumbnail linky

I don't know about you but here in the states we've spent a lot more time indoors than usual waiting out the frigid polar cold fronts.  I have perused and made a lot of Pinterest finds.  At a luncheon for friends last week I made several recipes and created one of my own.
How to plan a luncheon table, recipes, dried pineapple flowers

It's time to add more ideas and projects to try.  You are invited to link your projects, recipes and creative ideas to this link up.  I hope you will also visit, pin and try something from one of the other party participants.  Please only pin your work and no sales or stores.