Natural Bug Spray Recipe |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

Natural Bug Spray Recipe

Hi!  I'm Cari, and I was invited to write a guest post while Jeannie is moving.  I blog at Everything Pretty, which is a blog about makeup, beauty, and living healthy.  I feature a lot of DIY beauty recipes, but I want to share something different with you today.

The mosquitoes are just loving me this year!  I can't sit outside for more than a minute without feeding every mosquito on the farm.  They even attack me in the pool while I am swimming!  

I don't want to get eaten up, but I don't want to put chemicals on myself or my kids.  So I came up with this DIY bug repellent spray recipes.  
mosquito spray
  
I love this recipe because it's all natural.  I had neem oil for my fruit trees, and I really liked it versus using just olive oil.  This spray doesn't feel sticky or icky on my skin, which is a major bonus!

I hope you enjoy my recipe, and I hope you'll stop by to see me!