Instant happy #20 |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Instant happy #20

life-cherries-humor

My favorite recipe is.... fast, easy and tastes good.  I'm the kind of cook that takes short cuts a lot.  I buy deli roasted chicken almost weekly for chicken soup, chicken enchiladas, chicken salad, chicken stuffed jalapenos, chicken quesadilla, chicken tacos, chicken biscuit pockets...  totally had a Forrest Gump moment. 
  "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road
and not have their motives questioned."

I believe in..... people.  No matter the situation or circumstance everyone has the ability to be better or to make a better life, even if it's just deciding to have a better attitude.

I need to set boundaries..... to keep the great grand from entering the bathroom during my personal time.  What is it about needing a drink or a different cartoon on TV or just needing to know "whacha doin Nini?"  Great grand taught me the valuable lessons about cleaning one's bum yesterday, I think I can do it by myself now.  

I began living when.... the doctor slapped my behind.  That first breath of fresh air was a revelation of the wonderful things to come.  The attention of a first born, starring in a school play, graduating, getting married, having kids, becoming a grandmom and retiring from a long work career.  Living started early and is still going on!

I'd love for you to check out our "Bum" story