Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

Cherry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

Cheese cake or coffee cake… hmm, that IS a question.  Why not both?  I quickly checked several recipes and decided on this one from Pinterest.  It is a Pin Win.  I like the way the three elements come together for a not too sweet but just right dessert.  I did add just a little milk to the batter because it was too dry to get into the pan successfully.  About 1/4 cup.  If I’d had more sour cream I would have done that instead.  My spring form pan is a little smaller that the one used in the original recipe making it rise a bit taller than needed.  I used a black cherry jam that was scrumptious and instead of her crumb topping I sprinkled on some slivered almonds.  Got my Starbucks coffee (using my Verismo brewer) and thinking… do I dare have a second slice?  Yes.  Head over to Bunny’s Warm Oven for her recipe.
Easy Recipe for Cherry-cream-cheese-coffee-cake  Black_cherry_cream_cheese_coffee_cake_recipe