Corn and Black Bean Salsa |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

Corn and Black Bean Salsa

Black Bean Corn Salsa great as a dip, side dish or meatless taco


I only started eating black beans this year.  I thought I didn’t like them, but really I never tried them.  They are delicious, especially in this easy salsa recipe.   I really like that it can be made days in advance and stored in the fridge for a quick dip, side dish  or in a pita pocket as a meatless sandwich.  Throw some together today and let me know how you like it.
as a dip, Corn-and-Black-Bean-Salsa

                        as a meatless sandwich,                                as a side dish.
meatless-pita         Corn-Black-Bean-side-dish           

    Corn and Black Bean Salsa

    by Jeannie
    Prep Time: 20 minutes
    Cook Time: none
    Keywords: corn black beans Cinco De Mayo Sport event Salsa Side Dish
    Ingredients
    • 1 can whole kernel corn drained
    • 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed (I really like the Bush’s Grillin Black Beans)
    • 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
    • 8-10 chopped green onions
    • 1 clove minced garlic
    • Zesty Italian dressing (enough to just barely cover the ingredients, about a cup)
    Instructions
    Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl. Store in the fridge. I like to store mine in Mason or Kerr jars in the fridge and let it marinate for a day or two…or three…or four. Smile
    Powered by Recipage