Tea Party with love. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Monday

Tea Party with love.


tea
The big girl grand and I traveled to a tea party with an aunt last week.  It was wonderful.  My Aunt greeted us with big hugs and smiles then guided us to the dining room where she had prepared a lunch of Chicken Salad sandwiches, tomato tartlets (she shared her recipe with me and I’m sharing it with you at the bottom of this page),  fresh fruit salad, carrot sticks and ice tea.  We ate a leisurely lunch and talked a lot then moved to the sun room for dessert and hot Yorkshire tea and of course…more talking.   The Lemon Coconut Cheesecake was divine and perfect with the tea.  My cousin runs Windy Hill Farm Bakery out of Weatherford and made this cake.  It was really delicious! If you are anywhere near Weatherford of the DFW area, she does deliver!  Now, join us and feast your eyes on the photos.
Tomato Tart


IMAG1167
fresh banana, green grape, blackberries served with sweet dressing
IMAG1168   
IMAG1170 IMAG1172
IMAG1166

Tomato Tarts-


  • 1 8 oz ricotta
    2 lg eggs beaten
    2 oz diced ham
    3/4 c shredded parmesan
    1 tsp basil
    1 tsp oregano
    1/8 tsp salt (I heap mine)
    1/4 tsp black pepper
    Mix well.
    Sliced smaller size tomatoes
    Bake tart shells (I use my pie crust recipe) @ 450 for 8 min.
    Reduce heat to 350. Fill tart shells with mixture and press in small tomato slice in each. Bake for 20-25 min.