Fall in the back yard. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Friday

Fall in the back yard.






This moment captured out of time.
A single moment to remember.

from the week.
A simple, special,
extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause,
 savor and remember.
 


Fall is short in Texas.  One day is hot as blue blazes, then there are a few days of cool weather, even fewer of the trees turning and leaves falling before a freezing cold winter sets in.  Today we are enjoying one of the few days the leaves fall while we garage sale some of the 30+ years of stuff gathering dust in our garage.  I have the laptop set up on the patio and while I sip iced tea, hubs is taking a nap in the hammock with his dog.  They looked so peaceful and sweet I decided to take a few photos.   While I snapped, falling leaves turned into falling nappers!

It's okay...no nappers were harmed in this photo session, except a little pride while we laughed.

I sometimes link up here...