I'd like to be better acquainted with George. |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

I'd like to be better acquainted with George.

meanwhile...

It is absolutely okay

  • that I did nothing Monday but buy my first pumpkin spice latte of the season and surfed other blogs.
  • that I'm going to see the little grands...again!  The house work will be here when I get back.
  • that I enjoy browsing the isles in Home Depot as much as hubs.
  • that I still haven't returned Big Girl Grands book A Lion Among Men...I will finish reading it soon!
  • that I don't like horror movies, but love friendly Halloween decorations.
  • OK, maybe a few scary decorations too.
  • that I'm not married to George Clooney. [sigh]
Glad you stopped by, hope everything is OKAY with you too.