It's Okay #2 |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Thursday

It's Okay #2

It's Okay


To love a robot that dusts and mops my floors enough to give it a name. I heart Rosie.

To think shopping an antique emporium is like Pinterest in 3-D. Yes, I'm Pinterest addicted.

To cut my hair shorter because it's so dad gum hot, or am I having one of those old lady moments again?

To laugh at myself when my hairdresser mentions my roots are showing.  I told her that at my age it's helpful when you have to go to the potty so much at night to have a little glow in the dark grey to light the way.

To say to the hair dresser the cut feels great and then rush home to weigh because she said she thought she cut 20 lbs of hair off  my head today.

To be disappointed because she lied.