Chocolate Pie Pin-Win |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Wednesday

Chocolate Pie Pin-Win

Chocolate Pie is a Pin-Win


I had a favorite uncle that LOVED chocolate pie.  Any time you asked what he wanted or what you could bring him, he always replied "chocolate pie".  So when I saw this pie recipe on Crafty in Crosby's blog, I literally jumped up and headed to the kitchen.  The pie was easy to make and the taste is smooth as silk.  It is pinned to my favorite sweet surrender Pinterest board and has won a permanent spot in my recipe collection.  Uncle Ashley would have loved it.

 
I had everything I needed to bake it right away!


Head over to Crafty in Crosby for the full recipe and directions. 

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a chocolate pie kind of day!